The Jensen Litigation Firm, PLLC represents businesses and individuals in general litigation matters. People hire us to understand their legal rights, deliver practical solutions, and fight for their rights. If you need an attorney to handle a general litigation dispute or lawsuit, we can help. Contact us now before the dispute escalates.
General Litigation Services
We handle general litigation cases that include, but are not limited to:
Who We Represent
Past clients have included:
- Small and Midsize Businesses
- Banks, Credit Unions, and Creditors
- Real Estate Developers
- Realtors and Title Companies
- Farmers and Agricultural Companies
- Fiduciaries such as Receivers, and Conservators
- Trustees and Personal Representatives
- Beneficiaries in Trust and Estate Disputes
- Manufactured Home Parks and Landlords
Why Hire a General Litigation Attorney?
Civil disputes and lawsuits can cause people stress and concern about their legal rights. Many people that try to handle legal issues themselves end up creating a worse situation. Laws are complex and courts can be unforgiving to self-represented persons. If you have a corporate entity, then Minnesota law requires it to be represented by a licensed attorney in district court.
We have the experience and knowledge to handle civil litigation. If you have a dispute that is beginning to overwhelm you, contact us.